Tuesday 4 September 2012

Hair Care

I have very blonde hair with greytones (working towards white hair). It has been a long process getting my hair this light in colour, without destroying it. I had the hairdresse put toner in it, but since then I have been working on it myself.

What I usually do is i bleach my roots with this:

Very important NOT to apply bleach on hair that has already been bleached. It will make the hair break!



Then I use this on my entire hair afterwards, and I usually let it sit for 1 1/2 hour. (it looks purple, but it is to make your hair white- not purple ;) )

To keep my hair blonde/white I use these products:


I buy them on amazon, and I am so pleased with the results they give. I have tried Tony and Guy's shampoo for blonde hair, and didnt get any results what so ever. (not very pleased as it is quite expensieve), I have tried Loreal's products for blonde hair aswell (no proper results either) but these products from Amazon really did the trick. A big plus in my book is that they are alot cheaper than the other products I have tried.

A quick picture of what my hair looks like after doing my haircare rutine:



Who said keeping your hair very blonde isnt hard work?





No comments:

Post a Comment