Monday 23 July 2012

News


I havent been posting almost at all recently due to summervacation and alot stuff going on in my life. One big thing is, that I have finally gotten the money together to buy myself a new dressage star. Had the money before I moved to sweden, but due to troubles with the danish student administration, I did not get my student aid, and therefore had to use my savings and everything I earned to make rent, student litterature, buscards etc. which was pretty hard, but with hard work, ambitions, sweat and tears, I have now managed to get to that point in my life again, where a horse is possible.(I am very excited!)
 I dont want to go to the bank and loan for a horse, so that meant I had to get the money together myself. (with help from my other half), so this means that I in late august im going to Denmark again and look at horses- I have already found some interesting looking ones, and hopefully I will be able to find the right one and ofc be spamming this blog with pictures of the new shining star ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment