Sunday 12 August 2012

Uthopia



After watching the olympics this year. I am just completely smitten with Carl Hester's stallion Uthopia. The way that horse moves under his rider, and the way he just seems so calm and in his zone when he is in the arena. He makes dressage look easy and effortless- like it is supposed to be. What a horse!

You can see a video here with Carl talking about Uthopia: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/equestrian/8217391.stm

I think that horse is absolutely amazing, he just excudes beauty.
I read on eurodressage that he has been approved for breeding in KWPN. The article can be read here: http://www.eurodressage.com/equestrian/2011/08/23/uthopia-approved-kwpn-breeding - Which is actually something I was thinking about when I saw him at the olympics. I think that horse has so many amazing qualities that a good dressage horse needs, and he looks like the kind of horse that is a pleasure to ride, every single time.

In my opinion- Totilas go home ;)





Some picture spam:




No comments:

Post a Comment