Thursday 20 September 2012

Lost my phone

Yesterday I lost my iphone on the way home from town. My boyfriend and I had been out celebrating our 4 year anniversary at a nice restaurant, and then when we got home I realised my phone was missing. It such an awful feeling, since I had so many things on that phone- pictures etc. I used it for so many things. And now its gone. What really bugs me is the ammount of money I spend on it, and now it feels like its just thrown out the window. Granted I had it for almost 2 years now, but still. It was in pretty good condition- well taken into account it had even survived falling into the toilet! ;) and a few scratches here and there, but still in good condition.

I feel like an idiot losing my phone like that. I usually take pretty good care of my things.

Well I guess I'll have to find myself a new phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment