Sunday 18 May 2014

Why You Don’t Wear A Helmet… A Collection of Lame Excuses

Article here: http://horsejunkiesunited.com/?p=65411

Read it, it cracked me up ;)

Some of the greatest excuses:

"3) My horse is trained I don’t need it. Charlotte Dujardin’s Olympic Gold medal horse, Valegro is also trained and she wears a helmet. However, I am sure that your horse is much better trained than hers, so carry on."

10) It gives me a headache. My stilettos make my feet hurt yet I manage to endure countless hours each weekend wearing them out just to look fabulous. Every once in a while I come across a miracle stiletto that is pain-free and a perfect fit. It’s simply amazing and a gift from designers everywhere. Good thing this could never apply to helmets.

11) I am not planning on falling off. I like this excuse. In fact I have used it snowboarding as well. “I am not planning on falling on a green run but there are a whole lot of people out there that are and if one happens to be in my way it’s gonna suck.” I believe the same applies here. I never plan for garbage trucks, loose horses, snow sliding down the roof, loose dogs or anything else for that matter. I plan for a perfect quiet ride on my perfectly obediently trained dressage horse. And that happens 100% of the time! I am so blessed.


Snippy sarcasm- right up my alley ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment