Wednesday 29 April 2015

Some video

Hello World, and who else might be reading ;)

I feel like sharing some video from the training the other day, so here goes. We still have a lot of stuff to work on, my seat, how I hold my hands, how I look down in her neck instead of up etc... a For Dulle-horse it is strengthening her left side, as you can see in the video, it is her weaker side, making her more relaxed, working with her entire body and not go to deep on the bridle, but with an amateur rider and young horse, it is a work in progress ;)

I intially thought to not share the videos with anyone but myself, but then I thought, what the heck, maybe someone else will find it interesting, and also to see the progress in the future :)

Well enough excuses here are the videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment