Saturday 20 December 2014

Soon Christmas



Soon Christmas is upon us, and I am working hard to get into the holliday spirit. I was supposed to visit my family in Denmark, but since Tess is injured and currently on pencillin (hippotrim) I couldnt leave her in the hands of someone I hardly know, to go visit.  So now Christmas will be spend in Sweden instead.

But my mom decided to give me a little chrismast present before Christmas, and since I have been using regular sneakers in the stables (which is both cold and super slippery on ice), she decided to give me a pair of good solid stable boots, these from Hööks:




They are sold out all over in my size, but luckily I called one of the stores near me and they had one pair left in my size, which I am picking up tomorrow. Lucky me! (a little early Christmas luck ).

So now I am just waiting for Tess to get better, so we can start riding again. Which will hopefully happen in the new year. I am hoping 2015 will be more of  "my year" than 2014 has been.




No comments:

Post a Comment